Carlisle Foodservice Products®, a CFS Brands company, unveils a new lighter-weight, melamine ramekin line while phasing out their current melamine ramekin product line at a 20% discount until they are gone. The best part is, the savings are being passed on to customers at a 20% lower price than the current line.
“We are very excited with the improvements we have made to our melamine ramekin line. They are lighter in weight but still hold up to heavy use. This new ramekin line will provide operators with an inexpensive option for serving condiments, sauces and dips “ said G. David Muldowney, Product Manager at CFS Brands.
Melamine ramekins provide a great serving solution for salsa, dressings, ketchup, sauces, condiments, spices and more. Carlisle’s wide assortment of stackable melamine ramekins are lightweight while still durable. With a wide variety of color, size and style options, you’re sure to find the perfect solutions to fit your needs.
Here are more features of the new melamine ramekin line from Carlisle Foodservice Products:
- Smooth design has heft and feel of ceramic or glass
- Durable and economical; reuse instead of replace
- Stain resistant and colorfast
- Stackable for easy storage and space savings
- Safe for temperatures up to 212° F
- NSF Listed; Dishwasher Safe; Not Microwave Safe; BPA Free
- For more details on the Carlisle Melamine Ramekin Line and other innovative serving solutions, visit www.carlislefsp.com.