Vanilla Mocha Latte Shooters burst with flavor from ice cream and Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Sugar and Pure Extracts
Looking for a festive new drink to wow your guests at this year’s New Year Eve party? Surprise them with scrumptious ice cream-based Vanilla Mocha Latte Shooters. Infused with Nielsen-Massey’s fine extracts and garnished with vanilla sugar this delicious drink packs a flavorful and festive punch in a single shot glass for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party.
“Most people know that our products add flavor and distinction to food and desserts, but using our extracts in drinks is an easy way to quickly add layers of flavor to beverages,” said Craig Nielsen, CEO of Nielsen-Massey Vanillas. “These shooters are a fun and whimsical way to dazzle your guests with this delectable, creamy creation.”
Nielsen-Massey Pure Chocolate and Coffee Extracts as well as Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract are universally loved flavors that bring a new dimension not only to food but also to beverages. In Vanilla Mocha Latte Shooters, the extracts are added to vodka, then chilled in the freezer. Pure Chocolate Extract imparts dark chocolate flavor and subtle, cocoa distinction while Pure Coffee Extract enhances the drink with full-bodied flavor from fine coffee beans. Rounding out these stronger flavors is Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract, a delicate vanilla featuring floral, fruity, cherry-like notes.
- ½ teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Chocolate Extract
- ½ teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Coffee Extract
- ½ teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup chilled vodka
- 2 tablespoons Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar (for rimming glasses)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 cups firmly packed vanilla ice cream (about 6 large scoops)
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate, coffee and vanilla extracts and vodka; cover and place in freezer until chilled.
- In a small shallow bowl, add just enough water to moisten glass rims. In an additional small shallow bowl, add vanilla sugar. Dip each shooter glass rim into water and then into sugar; set aside.
- Add cream and ice cream to an electric blender container, cover and blend on high, about 10 seconds. Add chilled vodka-mixture, cover and blend until smooth. Pour milkshake mixture into a piping bag or a large glass measuring cup and carefully fill 8 (2.5-ounce) glasses. Serve.
- Once chilled, the unique vodka and extract mixture is combined with heavy cream and ice cream for milkshake-like body and texture. To serve, shot glasses are rimmed with Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar, which is a flavorful blend of gourmet baker’s sugar and the most exquisite vanilla. Divide the milkshake mixture among eight shot glasses, and you have perfect potables to ring in the New Year.
Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar, Pure Chocolate Extract, Pure Coffee Extract and Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract are just a few offerings in the company’s high quality line of products. Not only are they made from superior ingredients but they also offer convenience, quality and consistency for home cooks and bakers. A small amount of pure flavor extract adds a boost to a dish without having to take the time to chop, zest or juice–let alone find the more exotic ingredients. All products are kosher and gluten-free certified as well as all-natural and allergen-free.
About Nielsen-Massey Vanillas
Throughout its more than 100 year history, Nielsen-Massey Vanillas has earned its reputation as a manufacturer of the finest extracts in the world. The full line of Nielsen-Massey’s Pure Vanilla products include: Vanilla Beans and Extracts from Madagascar, Tahiti and Mexico; sugar and alcohol-free Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Powder; Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste; Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Sugar, Organic Fairtrade Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract and Organic Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Beans. Nielsen-Massey Vanillas also offers a full line of Pure Flavors: Pure Chocolate Extract, Pure Almond Extract, Pure Orange Extract, Pure Lemon Extract, Pure Coffee Extract, Pure Peppermint Extract, Orange Blossom Water and Rose Water. All Nielsen-Massey products are All-Natural, Allergen-Free, GMO-Free, and certified Kosher and Gluten-Free. The company is headquartered in Waukegan, Illinois, with production facilities in Waukegan and Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.